Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Management Limited (TTML) Sponsorship
Thank you for your interest in our sponsorship program. TTML is a Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe company that operates in a manner that is beneficial to the Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe and the Stó:lō people.
Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe has six (6) Sponsorship areas, a brief description is below, for further detail please see the individual sponsorship policies. Complete the appropriate application depending on the area of Sponsorship required. If you are unsure of the application to complete, please contact our office for assistance.
Sponsorship budgets are determined in January of each year based on previous year revenue. If the Sponsorship fund maximum has been reached for the year, further applications will not be accepted until the new fiscal year.
Please note that we retain the right to modify, add or delete the Sponsorship Program at any time.
Events – TTML – Event Sponsorship Application
- Internal and External Events, Community Events, Fundraising Support and Emergency Relief
- Preference to events held in Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Territory
- Commitment to advertising for Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe as part of sponsorship
- Event follow up and reporting may be required
Culture Events – TTML – Cultural Event Sponsorship Application
- Sponsorship is intended to support cultural events and community events such as: registration fees for groups attending elder or youth gatherings, canoe journeys and culture camps
- Sponsorship can also be used for travel costs for groups to attend culture events
- Preference may be given to Cultural Events held within Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Territory
- Groups must be 80% Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Members, names and communities must be listed on application, proof may be required
- Maximum sponsorship is up to $1,000.00
Sports Teams – TTML – Sports Teams Sponsorship Application
- Sponsorship is intended for registration fees, travel and accommodation or new uniforms which will have the Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe logo
- Team must consist of 80% Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Members
- Maximum Sponsorship $1,000.00 per team
Individual Sports TTML – Individual Sports Sponsorship Application
- Sponsorship is intended to support individual youth or adults to register and participate in sports or competitions
- Sponsorship can also be used for equipment purchases for sports and travel expenses to competitions
- Must be a Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe member
- Maximum sponsorship is up to $300.00 for adults
- Maximum sponsorship is up to $500.00 for youth up to 16 years of age
- Proof of registration or competition is required
- Preference will be given to individuals that have not received sponsorship from TTML within the last two (2) years
Education/Bursary – TTML – Education Bursary Application
- Bursary is intended for post secondary education tuition fees, language courses and trades programs
- Bursary can also be used for textbooks and supplies
- Must be a Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Member, proof of membership or address may be required
- Maximum bursary is $300.00
- Successful completion documents must be submitted to TTML after course
What to Know Before Applying
- All sections of the application must be completed, incomplete applications will not be processed
- All applications are subject to approval by Ts’elxwéyeqw Tribe Management or Board of Directors, some applications may take up to two (2) months
Submitting Your Completed Application
When completed, please submit the application to our Office Manager. Forms can be submitted in person, via email, or via fax. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.
Address: Bldg8A – 7201 Vedder Rd.
Chilliwack, B.C. V2R 4G5